Monday, April 2, 2007

Blogging...A New Experience!!!

Well, I've decided to try my hand at blogging, something I've been wanting to do for a while now. I thought that being able to post recent pics and events, would be a good way to keep in touch with friends and family. So, here is my little corner of the web!
Today has been a beautiful day with lots of sunshine. Cold though. I've been working on a little pram quilt this afternoon that I'm making for a friend. Her little girl was born a month early, so needless to say, I'm in rather a hurry to get it finished! I've posted an earlier picture of it. I'm attaching the binding right now and have the label made, so hopefully, it should soon be done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary Ann, what a great idea! I love seeing and reading about what you love. The quilts are so beautiful. You inspire me!I also love the flower pictures. Celine