Monday, January 20, 2014

Re-Surfacing!

Happy New Year! It's hard to believe it's been over two years since I've written here! Life happens, I guess! The transition to an iPad instead of the old lap-top, has also been a deterrent to blog-writing. I find that integrating Blogger with a tablet, is not the easiest task! Hopefully, after newer updates and technology, things will become a bit more user-friendly! Time will tell!

Here are a couple of Mug Rugs that I've recently sewn for overseas swaps. Great fun!



3 comments:

Raewyn said...

Welcome back!! Your mugrugs are gorgeous!!

Jacqui's Quilts said...

Welcome back!! Nice to see a post again. LOVE, love, love those little mug rugs...that reindeer looks so chipper LOL. Beautiful work Mary Ann!!

Jacqui in Canada

DebbyMc said...

Hi Mary Ann! I was just thinking about you the other day =-) I have been absent from blogland, too. I haven't quilted in ages, am now knitting a lot, though. Every once in awhile I drag out the Jane Stickle quilt and quilt a few border triangles or blocks...I'm almost there! I have a BIG bday this year and am hoping this is the year the darned thing gets completed...10 years after I finished piecing it...every 10 years I try to reach a goal with it hahaha! So good to see your smiling face =-)